Interaction management solutions for contact centers
The contact center industry is growing rapidly. Regardless of size and type, contact centers have two objectives: provide their clients with high-quality contact-center services, and minimize their costs.
Well-trained and motivated employees are vital to a successful contact center operation. MiaRec call recording and quality management solutions are designed to help contact centers improve performance, reduce costs and increase revenues, and optimize customer service.
The MiaRec Quality Assurance Suite is based on a powerful call-recording architecture, offering advanced contact-center features such as call recording, live monitoring, dashboard, reporting, and quality management tools.
With its rich set of features, permission-based user access, intuitive Web-user interface, high security, and scalability, MiaRec is ideal for multi-site and hosted or outsourced contact centers.
Call recording and monitoring: Proven benefits for contact-center industry
- Enhance customer service: MiaRec drives quality improvement through constant monitoring of service quality.
- Improve agent’s performance. MiaRec Enables evaluation of agent performance with timely feedback.
- Train staff: The MiaRec call recording system is a powerful training tool, supervisors to coach agents, using real-life examples and - providing immediate feedback.
- Prevent lawsuits: MiaRec helps limit liability by documenting interactions with customers. MiaRec call recording software simplifies incident investigations, eliminating disputes over who said what.
- Increase security: MiaRec can help prevent unauthorized disclosures of confidential information. In case of a verbal security breach, the MiaRec call recording system can help identify the source of the breach.
- Comply with industry regulations: MiaRec helps contact centers meet their regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA and others.