Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones Call Recording
MiaRec provides a feature rich, reliable, yet affordable call recording solution for Polycom IP Phones.
- SoundPoint 300/301/320/321/330/331/335
- SoundPoint 430/450
- SoundPoint 500/501/550/560
- SoundPoint 600/601/650/670
- SoundPoint Pro SE-220/225
- SoundStation IP 6000/7000
- Automatic call recording. All calls are recorded automatically. There is no need to press any button on IP phone to start recording.
- Centralized storage. Calls are stored on a central server with easy access through a web interface.
- Web-based access. Authorized users can view and playback calls remotely with a web-browser.
- Powerful search of calls by date, time, phone number etc.
- Role-based security. Access to call recordings is protected with login/password with configurable permissions. Different users may have different access rights (view only a specific range of calls, allow/dissalow of call deletion etc).
- and many other features
- Switch with Port Mirroring function (see A list of Switches with Port Mirroring support)
- Server with Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7 (see Recommended server)
- MiaRec call recording license for appropriate number of phones
MiaRec uses port-mirroring technology for call recording. All Polycom IP Phones need to be connected through a network switch, which supports port mirroring function.
No proprietary or expensive hardware is required. MiaRec is a software-based solution, which is installed on a standard Windows server. This allows it to be significantly less expensive than analog based call recording solutions.